Friday, June 17, 2011

Who, Me?? Yes Me!!!


I've been named Associate Beauty Editor for Charlotte Style Magazine!  I'm very excited and honored to have this new position, and the next issue will be fantastic!

I've worked with Charlotte Style as a makeup artist on covers and editorials several times, and I'm always impressed with how the magazine is run and coordinated - nothing but professionalism and excellence.  Charlotte Style is one of the best local and regional magazines, and wonderful things are happening in the next issue.  I'm so happy to be a part of it and share my ideas!  I've been named "Best of the Best" Makeup Artist by Charlotte Style, and I'll be working along an amazing team of professionals to make this the best issue yet.

The rest of the star-studded team includes:
Bridgette West: Publisher
Shasha Dabney: Editor
Nicole Hale: Fashion Editor
Mike Watson: Arts & Entertainment Editor
Larry Webb: Associate Beauty Editor
Erin L Hubbs: Director of Photography

Thank you to Bridgette and Sasha for bringing me into this amazing team!  We will create the best issue yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment