Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beautiful Bride: Kendrick's Bridal Portrait




Boy am I one lucky Makeup Artist...

Ms. Kendrick Allen owns KK Bloom Boutique on Selwyn Avenue in Charlotte - if you haven't been there yet, it's a must see!  I met her when I did a photo shoot for her boutique fashions, and she is so beautiful and SO SO sweet, and we became fast friends.  I was so excited when she got engaged to the man of her dreams, and I got to be her makeup artist.

Kendrick's Bridals were taken at the Duke Mansion by Erin L Hubbs of Greendoor Imaging.  Her hair was styled by the talented Larry Webb of Salon Vivace, and I did her makeup - and I sure had fun with it!  Not only does Kendrick have perfect skin and features, but she really let me have some fun with her makeup - smokey eyes with shades of brown and gold, thick black liner, long long lashes, and soft pink lips.  I love a dramatic bride!

Enjoy the video below showing more of Kendrick's Bridal Portrait.
Thank you Beautiful Kendrick, Kathy, Erin and Larry for having me be part of this beautiful shoot!

Stay tuned for photos of Kendrick's wedding...


Photo: Erin L Hubbs
Location: Duke Mansion
Hair: Larry Webb, Salon Vivace
Makeup: Adrian D. Howe
Kendrick's Gown: Monique Lhuillier from Nitsa's

No comments:

Post a Comment