Friday, February 3, 2012

Megan, my lovely Muse




Master Hair Stylist, and my good friend, Larry Webb of Salon Vivace Southpark, recently teamed up with photographer Michael Church, who I like to call The Master of Light.  Larry and I sought to capture some images of clean beauty work for our portfolios, and Megan Scott was the perfect model.

For her makeup, I  started with a very understated, almost "no makeup" look - most people would be suprised how much makeup it takes to get that natural look! :)  For her second look, I wanted to show a clean commercial type of makeup, so I used a bit of black liner, defined her brows, and stained her lips slightly.  For the last look, we wanted to have fun and go big - so I used Sugarpill Cosmetics's black shadow Bulletproof to create a smokey eye.

The rumor is Megan's photo will be featured soon in Modern Salon Magazine to showcase her beautiful short haircut.

Thank you to the amazing team of Michael Church, Larry Webb and Megan Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment