Monday, September 12, 2011

This deserves a Second Post: Fashion's Night Out Charlotte 2011







Fashion's Night Out Charlotte 2011 at the Metropolitan was just such a great show, I had to post twice.  The above photos were taken by Jamar Caldwell for Charlotte Style Magazine and also by Chewee Good.

It was a packed house, as you can see.  I'm just so proud of my models in the gorgeous dresses from KK Bloom!  And the always stunning Natalie Pasquarella hosted the event - I loved seeing her in her beautful dress!

OK enough gushing....but I had a great time and was very honored to be part of such an amazing show.

Read more about the show at http://www.charlottestylemag.com/

Location: Metroplitan, Charlotte NC
Fashions: KK Bloom Boutique
Hair: Larry Webb, Salon Vivace Southpark
Makeup: Adrian D. Howe

No comments:

Post a Comment