Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beautiful Bride: Katie Wooten






Katie Wooten inspired me.  Her beautiful eyes reminded me of Anne Hathaway, so I sought to create a classic elegant bridal look for Katie, that would be reminiscent of Anne Hathaway's red carpet looks.

Katie is the manager of Apricot Lane Boutique, located in Birkdale Village in Huntersville.  She is obviously no stranger to fashion, and her beauty shined in this photo shoot.

Her Bridal Portrait was taken by Erin L Hubbs, and decorated with a crisp elegant white background.  Hairstylist Larry Webb of Salon Vivace Southpark created this one of a kind work of art hairdo.  You may notice I work with Erin and Larry a lot, and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them, as they are very professional and so fun at the same time.

For Katie's makeup, we went with classic smokey eyes, accented with long lush lashes, and a nude lip.  Airbrush foundation suited her skin perfectly.

I had a lot of fun working with this amazing team of professionals.

Hair Stylist: Larry Webb, Salon Vivace Southpark
Makeup Artist: Adrian D Howe
Subject: Katie Wooten



No comments:

Post a Comment