Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hayden Olivia Bridal

This past Thursday evening, I was part of the cocktail event at Hayden Olivia Bridal boutique in Charlotte.  Hayden Olivia is having a 3 day trunk show this weekend, featuring top designers such as Priscilla of Boston, and showcasing "hot off the runway" gown styles.  To kick off their event, they invited several brides to attend a private shopping experience and meet their recommended vendors.

Along with me, there was a salon offering brow and skin servcices, a hairstylist, and Zoe Politis, who was spray tanning the brides.  Critsey Rowe was taking photos of the event.

I was so honored to be a part of the event!  I brought all my makeup supplies, including my airbrush makeup, and did makeup for about 15 brides that evening.  They all enjoyed having the airbrush experience, as most of them had never had it done before. I was intrigued that these brides had taken notice of the cutting edge trends in Bridal Makeup, and were asking for those looks.  I was happy to oblige.

Bridal magazines are showcasing a very understated makeup look this season, with soft shimmery eyes and soft pink or nude lips.  The glamour is brought in with lashes and lip gloss, but the main focus is on perfect glowing skin.  By airbrushing my brides, I was able to achieve this look.

If you're shopping for a beautiful designer gown, you must see the Hayden Olivia Boutique. Thank you again to Heather Batt and Laura Harper for inviting me to their event.  I had a lot of fun, as did all the Brides-to Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment